Fire Starter Survival Kit
Here is a Survival Tool that may be a life saver for any hunter, camper, or fisherman.
It works better than matches an lighters and will function reliably in wet, windy or cold conditions.
· Position the rod so that the tip is resting on the ground and the flint is facing up.
· Press hard on the striker with your thumb sliding downward along the flint towards
· Kindling should be close to the tip of the fire starter.
· The FLINT sparks are hot enough to light any fine material such as moss, dry grass,
pine needles, still wool, cloth, paper, etc.
· Use the Magnesium in wet or windy conditions or to enhance and accelerate starting
your fire – It ignites more easily than kindling and burns white-hot.
. Scrape the MAGNESIUM into shavings with the sharp edge of the striker. The Magnesium
will burn with white-hot fire of about 5,400 degrees.